Rob Speyer was named Co-Chief Executive Officer of Tishman Speyer in 2008 and continues to serve as President. Mr. Speyer serves as chairman of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), New York City’s premier industry association with more than 13,000 members. In 2006, he was appointed by New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg to be chair of the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City, the city’s not-for-profit corporation. Mr. Speyer is the founder and co-chair of the Committee to Save New York, a coalition of business, labor and civic groups promoting fiscal reform for New York State. He is the co-chair of the Construction Committee of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral Landmark Foundation, which oversees the renovation of the country’s most renowned cathedral. He is a founding member of the Partnership for a New American Economy, a national group of business and political leaders committed to immigration reform. In addition, he is a member of the Board of Visitors of Columbia College (emeritus), the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Roundtable, the International Advisory Board of the Atlantic Council, the Board of Trustees of the New York City Police Foundation, the Board of Trustees of the Citizens Budget Commission and the Board of Trustees of the Children’s Aid Society. He graduated magna cum laude from Columbia College in 1992, and was elected to the Phi Beta Kappa Society.
- For inquiries contact Rick Matthews, Rubenstein Communications email@example.com
- New York City Hosts DNC Chairwoman for 2016 Brooklyn Convention Bid blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/201… 11 hours ago
- Rob Speyer among New York City host committee co-chairs for 2016 Democratic National Convention www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-… 22 hours ago
- REBNY in right hands for facing challenges of the future rew-online.com/2015/01/20/reb… via @RE_Weekly 1 week ago
- Tributes flow for retiring REBNY president rew-online.com/2015/01/15/tri… via @RE_Weekly 2 weeks ago
- Spinola Signs Off After Nearly 30 Years as the Face of @REBNY commercialobserver.com/2015/01/spinol… 2 weeks ago