Rob Speyer was named Co-Chief Executive Officer of Tishman Speyer in 2008 and continues to serve as President. Mr. Speyer serves as chairman of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), New York City’s premier industry association with more than 13,000 members. In 2006, he was appointed by New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg to be chair of the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City, the city’s not-for-profit corporation. Mr. Speyer is the founder and co-chair of the Committee to Save New York, a coalition of business, labor and civic groups promoting fiscal reform for New York State. He is the co-chair of the Construction Committee of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral Landmark Foundation, which oversees the renovation of the country’s most renowned cathedral. He is a founding member of the Partnership for a New American Economy, a national group of business and political leaders committed to immigration reform. In addition, he is a member of the Board of Visitors of Columbia College (emeritus), the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Roundtable, the International Advisory Board of the Atlantic Council, the Board of Trustees of the New York City Police Foundation, the Board of Trustees of the Citizens Budget Commission and the Board of Trustees of the Children’s Aid Society. He graduated magna cum laude from Columbia College in 1992, and was elected to the Phi Beta Kappa Society.
- For inquiries contact Rick Matthews, Rubenstein Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lumber from the @rockcenternyc christmas tree will be donated to @Habitat_org for the 8th consecutive year habitat.org/2014archive/12… 3 days ago
- Incoming @REBNY President John Banks named one of @NYDailyNews’ "15 New Yorkers who will shape 2015" nydailynews.com/opinion/15-new… 3 days ago
- James Murdoch honored as $2.4M is raised at Annual Inner-City #Scholarship Fund Award Dinner via @BellaNYCMag bellanyc.com/timothy-michae… 4 days ago
- Rob Speyer discusses growth potential at a panel discussion in Rio de Janeiro youtube.com/watch?v=hMAHkp… 4 days ago
- Tishman Speyer among donors raising $15M for NYC #2016DNC bid www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-… 1 week ago