Tishman Speyer is one of the leading developers, owners, operators, and asset managers of first class real estate worldwide. Active across North America, Europe, South America and Asia, Tishman Speyer is relied upon by many of the world’s most prestigious corporations to meet their office space needs. As of June 30, 2012, the firm has acquired, developed and/or managed a portfolio of over 123 million sq. ft. and more than 94,000 residential units with a total value of over USD $60.3 billion since its founding in 1978. Signature assets include New York’s Rockefeller Center and the Chrysler Center, Sao Paulo’s Torre Norte, Ventura Corporate Towers in Rio de Janeiro, and the TaunusTurm project now under construction in Frankfurt. Tishman Speyer also has projects at different stages of development currently in Brasília, Chengdu, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, São Paolo, San Francisco, Shanghai and Tianjin.
- For inquiries contact Rick Matthews, Rubenstein Communications email@example.com
- in.reuters.com/article/2014/0… Tishman Speyer buys Sainsbury's London HQ 2 months ago
- prweb.com/releases/rob-s… We're pleased to welcome LinkedIn to our roster of world-class tenants. 3 months ago
- cpexecutive.com/regions/mid-at… Tishman Speyer Buys 153 KSF DC Office Building 6 months ago
- therealdeal.com/blog/2014/01/0… Tishman Speyer will soon invest in Beijing, and is looking to expand into Chengdu, Suzhou and other Chinese cities. 6 months ago
- online.wsj.com/news/articles/… Tishman Speyer Doubles Down on China 6 months ago