Tishman Speyer is one of the leading developers, owners, operators, and asset managers of first class real estate worldwide. Active across North America, Europe, South America and Asia, Tishman Speyer is relied upon by many of the world’s most prestigious corporations to meet their office space needs. As of June 30, 2012, the firm has acquired, developed and/or managed a portfolio of over 123 million sq. ft. and more than 94,000 residential units with a total value of over USD $60.3 billion since its founding in 1978. Signature assets include New York’s Rockefeller Center and the Chrysler Center, Sao Paulo’s Torre Norte, Ventura Corporate Towers in Rio de Janeiro, and the TaunusTurm project now under construction in Frankfurt. Tishman Speyer also has projects at different stages of development currently in Brasília, Chengdu, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, São Paolo, San Francisco, Shanghai and Tianjin.
- For inquiries contact Rick Matthews, Rubenstein Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lumber from the @rockcenternyc christmas tree will be donated to @Habitat_org for the 8th consecutive year habitat.org/2014archive/12… 5 days ago
- Incoming @REBNY President John Banks named one of @NYDailyNews’ "15 New Yorkers who will shape 2015" nydailynews.com/opinion/15-new… 5 days ago
- James Murdoch honored as $2.4M is raised at Annual Inner-City #Scholarship Fund Award Dinner via @BellaNYCMag bellanyc.com/timothy-michae… 6 days ago
- Rob Speyer discusses growth potential at a panel discussion in Rio de Janeiro youtube.com/watch?v=hMAHkp… 6 days ago
- Tishman Speyer among donors raising $15M for NYC #2016DNC bid www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-… 1 week ago