Tishman Speyer is one of the leading developers, owners, operators, and asset managers of first class real estate worldwide. Active across North America, Europe, South America and Asia, Tishman Speyer is relied upon by many of the world’s most prestigious corporations to meet their office space needs. As of June 30, 2012, the firm has acquired, developed and/or managed a portfolio of over 123 million sq. ft. and more than 94,000 residential units with a total value of over USD $60.3 billion since its founding in 1978. Signature assets include New York’s Rockefeller Center and the Chrysler Center, Sao Paulo’s Torre Norte, Ventura Corporate Towers in Rio de Janeiro, and the TaunusTurm project now under construction in Frankfurt. Tishman Speyer also has projects at different stages of development currently in Brasília, Chengdu, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, São Paolo, San Francisco, Shanghai and Tianjin.
- For inquiries contact Rick Matthews, Rubenstein Communications email@example.com
- Watch Rob Speyer’s Remarks On Global Cities at the 2014 @UrbanLandInst Fall Meeting robspeyer.com/2014/10/27/wat… 2 days ago
- "Entrepreneurs around the world are exploring different ways to grow food in urban areas" #ULINYC via @UrbanLandInst urbanland.uli.org/sustainability… 6 days ago
- .@REBNY -backed asbestos program helps protect public health and saves costs rew-online.com/2014/10/15/reb… 1 week ago
- NYC is planning to reduce its environmental impact via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/09/21/nyr… 2 weeks ago
- ICYMI: Rainbow Room reopens at top of 30 Rockefeller Plaza after five years via @NYDailyNews nydailynews.com/new-york/rainb… 2 weeks ago