Tishman Speyer is one of the leading developers, owners, operators, and asset managers of first class real estate worldwide. Active across North America, Europe, South America and Asia, Tishman Speyer is relied upon by many of the world’s most prestigious corporations to meet their office space needs. As of June 30, 2012, the firm has acquired, developed and/or managed a portfolio of over 123 million sq. ft. and more than 94,000 residential units with a total value of over USD $60.3 billion since its founding in 1978. Signature assets include New York’s Rockefeller Center and the Chrysler Center, Sao Paulo’s Torre Norte, Ventura Corporate Towers in Rio de Janeiro, and the TaunusTurm project now under construction in Frankfurt. Tishman Speyer also has projects at different stages of development currently in Brasília, Chengdu, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, São Paolo, San Francisco, Shanghai and Tianjin.
- For inquiries contact Rick Matthews, Rubenstein Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
- .@REBNY announces 19 nominations for most "Ingenious Deals of the Year" nypost.com/2015/02/25/spa… 2 days ago
- .@REBNY Turns Attention to the Boroughs globest.com/thefullnelson/… 1 week ago
- De Blasio assembles panel to address city emissions capitalnewyork.com/article/city-h… via @capitalnewyork 1 week ago
- New Yorkers donate to NY Daily News and Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City for families of slain NYPD officers nydailynews.com/opinion/editor… 2 weeks ago
- Plenty of moving parts to affordable housing plan rew-online.com/2015/02/11/ple… via @RE_Weekly 2 weeks ago