Tishman Speyer is one of the leading developers, owners, operators, and asset managers of first class real estate worldwide. Active across North America, Europe, South America and Asia, Tishman Speyer is relied upon by many of the world’s most prestigious corporations to meet their office space needs. As of June 30, 2012, the firm has acquired, developed and/or managed a portfolio of over 123 million sq. ft. and more than 94,000 residential units with a total value of over USD $60.3 billion since its founding in 1978. Signature assets include New York’s Rockefeller Center and the Chrysler Center, Sao Paulo’s Torre Norte, Ventura Corporate Towers in Rio de Janeiro, and the TaunusTurm project now under construction in Frankfurt. Tishman Speyer also has projects at different stages of development currently in Brasília, Chengdu, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, São Paolo, San Francisco, Shanghai and Tianjin.
- For inquiries contact Rick Matthews, Rubenstein Communications email@example.com
- REBNY in right hands for facing challenges of the future rew-online.com/2015/01/20/reb… via @RE_Weekly 6 days ago
- Tributes flow for retiring REBNY president rew-online.com/2015/01/15/tri… via @RE_Weekly 1 week ago
- Spinola Signs Off After Nearly 30 Years as the Face of @REBNY commercialobserver.com/2015/01/spinol… 1 week ago
- A Year in the Life of @REBNY commercialobserver.com/2015/01/a-year… 1 week ago
- Rob Speyer and transportation experts discuss New York City’s major transportation developments youtube.com/watch?v=kM2db0… 1 week ago